Orange Peel

September 14, 2008 by Brian 

Another name of this texture is Splatter. It’s a spray texture which started in the late 1980s until today. Texture is sprayed on and then left alone to dry.

Enter Google AdSense Code Here


Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!